Help us help you!
an account is placed with HAI for collection, it is in
your best interest to refer all debtor inquires to our
offices. Please report any payments received
directly by your offices so that we may best serve you.
Please forward any debtor correspondence you receive so
that we can address any issues raised.
You've Got Questions?
Who is Hampton Associates?
Why does HAI work only commercial claims?
Can I trust my current collection agency?
What do our clients have to say about us?
When should I place an account for collection?
How can I compare agency results?
What is HAiCollect?
How does HAiCollect help me?
Is HAiCollect secure?
What is the Recovery Reward Rebate?
Why is Hampton Associates different?
How do I start doing business with HAI?
Once a claim is placed, what happens?
How much does it cost?
Contingency Fee Schedule Information
fees are contingent upon our ability to collect for
you. You will never incur a collection expense
unless we recover on your claim!
- 25% contingency commission on accounts from $200.00 to $2000.00.
- 18% contingency commission in the excess of
- Larger claims subject to lesser
- 50% contingency commission on accounts of $100 or less.
- $50 fee on collections from $100.00 to $200.00.
- Claims previously
handled by another collection agency or attorney- Rate
to be negotiated.
- Returned merchandise/equipment as payment of
claim: 50% of normal fee.
- International placements -
higher rates apply. Contact us for country specifics.